Copyrights???

Friday, July 17, 2009 |

I haven't posted in a few days due to some photo editing. As you may have noticed, there is only one album showing up on my Picasa page and that is because I have decided to put out photos that have my copyright on it... Why? Well one of the reasons is because its done by me. Secondly someone told me to start doing it for future use. Thirdly? Well think if someone takes your work, copies it and claims it as one of their own... Yeah... I haven't done it on my Flickr page yet, but I will consider putting copyright on the pictures there. And on Facebook? Well with 140+ photos to edit there is no way I'm doing it because I have a life too you know? XD Well anyways hope you like the works I have done so far and thank you for the comments for those of you who posted on Facebook.