Showcasing - My Best Works... So Far

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 |

Its nearing the end of summer school and the school has decided to showcase their best works on July 22nd...It is an art school after all... So my teacher has told us to put together some of the best pictures/photos that we have taken so far. All though I've posted all my photos on Facebook and have asked my friends to vote for the ones they like I still don't have enough... So I've decided to pick some of the works that I have done and put together a little slideshow which can be seen above. It is fairly small so if you want to see them at their original size here is the link to the album on Picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=oliverlyd.alcantara&target=ALBUM&id=5358387064301335121&authkey=Gv1sRgCISS96OB34zWIg&feat=email

This won't be my final selection because I have still a lot of photos to take, so I may put more or less than what I have. If you want to see all the photo's I have taken so far please go to my Facebook photos as everything is there. If you are not my friend I will post up the link in the near future and we'll go from there. Your inputs are much appreciated :D

Oh I may decide to continue to put up my best shots/photos after summer school so watch out for them.

Oh for those of you seeing this on Facebook, you won't see the slideshow so you will have to go to my blog... Just a little heads up :D