On Facebook

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 |

As promised here is my profile on Facebook where most of my pictures are because Flickr and Picasa have an uploading limit. I am still trying to find an online album where I can upload my photos without a limit, but so far my alternative is Facebook. Now if you are reading this from Facebook, you are mostly likely my friend all ready. If you are, remember to view my photos and to chose which you like for my portfolio at school. Yes I actually need a critique other than myself. If you are not and you are reading this from my blog click on the link and add me as a friend and add a message saying that you want to view my photos. If you don't add a message I will just take it that you are some random stranger who happened to come across my profile and will refuse your invitation. So please remember to add the message.

Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/oliver.alcantara