It's The Start...

Monday, July 13, 2009 |

As much as I'd rather spend my summer hols being outside, hanging out with friends, be with a special someone, I have taken a crash course on photography. I was having mixed emotions at it at first, but when I saw some of the beautiful works done by people who did not have any background in photography , I became really interested and decided that this course is worth the while. For our first assignment our teacher had given us the task of finding pictures that we took before this course and through that she found out our levels in photography. Here are mine:



It's not even my cake! Take off the Flash! Artificial Waterfalls Problems... How's the fish?
Height Check?
While viewing these photos in class our teacher gave us some info on how could've taken the photos better. In my case with the picture of the child, I should have taken them at eye level. There were no other comments except for the people, including the teacher saying how they liked the photo of the turtle that I took while on vaction in Hawaii with my parents. All the pictures here can be seen in my Flickr and Picasa accounts which will be posted in the near future.